Barn and Feed

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Barn and Feed

Post  Admin on Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:00 pm

"Well I'm running all the way back here all I can do is yell!" Katy yelled as they grew farther in the distance

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://freedomriding.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sawyer's_Gurl on Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:01 pm

((Massie is on the trails.)
Sawyer's_Gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Equestrian on Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:01 pm

Gabby sighed and stopped then cantered to her and said Mount up as she reached down a hand.

Equestrian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueroanie on Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:34 am

Madison drove in with Sunrise looking frantically around at her new surroundings. Madison jumped out of the truck and walked over to let Sunrise out. Hey girl. How you doing? It was a long ride but were here now and I'll you out riding after I unpack. Come on let's get you out of this trailer and into a clean stall. She took the lead rope and clipped it onto Sunrise's halter and lead her to her stall. She put clean straw down and gave water and hay. After an hour she came back and tacked Sunrise up with western and decided to try out the trails here. I wonder where everyone is. She made it to the trails and went onto the Moderate trail. It was pretty rough but she made it through in an hour and a half. She put Sunrise in her stall, untacked her, and groomed her. This place is great isn't it Sunny. Madison kissed her on the forehead and turned around to check out the dorms, but Sunrise pushed her and nickered. Your still not tired? Well I guess I could put you in the pasture for a little bit. She lead Sunrise to the pasture and sat on the fence watching Sunrise prance around the field.
Blueroanie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Equestrian on Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:17 pm

As Gabrielle neared the barn, Storm neighed loudly sensing a mare was here. Storm picked up a collected prancing trot. Soon they reached the pasture and Storm was neighing like crazy. Gabrielle was in a valnerable position. She was riding a stallion, with a new mare here, she was bareback, she knew how to ride it very well but, she didn't have a helmet on, nor was Storm wearing a bridle or any amount of tack. So Gabby basically had no control if Storm didn't want to listen. Storm reared up an Gabby grabbed the mane and crunched low on his neck. Storm started to side step and Gabby sighed. She walked him closer to the gait opened it and shut it behind him. (this is the pasture next door)
Gabby then leaned forward, grabbed a chunk of the mane and told Storm go. Storm confused started to raced around the pasture at dead speed. They were just a blur going by. A long time after running Storm finally started to wear down and he slowed to a canter, Gabby sat up straight now and released the mane. Storm kept cantering, then trotted then walked and eventually walked exhuasted. Gabby kept him walking to cool him down. Now Storm forgot the mare was next door, and he would be to tired to think to jump over the pasture fence. Gabby then realized that there was a girl there. She dismounted, then walked over and said sorry bout that! But hi!

Equestrian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueroanie on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:55 pm

Madison who was watching all that had happened had called Sunrise to come over and told her to not jump the fence or else she wouldn't be let into the pasture for a looong time. When she saw Gabrielle come over she hoped off the fence Hi nice stallion you got there. Sorry if my mare caused any trouble, she likes flirting.She giggled a bit at this then she realized she forgot to introduce herself My name is Madison and this my mare Sunrise I've been looking for a stud for her. Who might you be?
Blueroanie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Equestrian on Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:10 pm

I am Gabrielle, and you have? Storm is known as a very good stallion Gabby said happily. Since she moved Storm over to this stable, he hasn't been getting the breeding requests, he used to be getting. Storm stood at the gait and watched the girls, and then watched the mare. You got a beautiful mare!

Equestrian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon5379 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:43 am

Jess led two horses into the barn. She quickly found their stables and led them in before undoing their halters.She unloaded tack before deciding to go riding. She walked over to two girls standing chatting Hi she said Sorry to intrude, but do you kow any good trails round here? I just arrived and want to take Ace- Grand Slam- for a quick ride. She motioned to the bay Selle stallion who was prancing round his stall. He needs time to stretch his legs away from all the other mares. I'm Jess, by the way

Last edited by Dragon5379 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong boldness)

Dragon5379

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Equestrian on Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:56 am

Gabrielle looked at Jess and said Well Jess, I am Gabrielle, and I am quiet new here myself, but the trail I was just recently on, was the mild trail and it was well kinda fun she them mumbled It would have been better if I had a bridle and a saddle on my horse, and I wasn't looking for a runaway girl and her horse who where hiding from her parents! She looked at Storm very proud of him. For as he didn't spoke at anything on the trail nor did he bolt and go at a wild gallop jumping over every little stone.

Equestrian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon5379 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:59 am

Thanks Jess replied gratefully He's a lovely horse youve got there she continued, motioning to Storm.[b]Those are my 2. The liver chestnut mare in that stable and the bay stallion wo is prancing round as usual.[b]

Dragon5379

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Equestrian on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:23 am

Gabrielle watched the horses Jess pointed to. Very beautiful. Haven't all the horses here been gorgeous? I guess all horses in the world are gorgeous. They are so pretty as well!

Equestrian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon5379 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:27 am

Jess laughed He's the most grumpy horse normally! she looked around. Oh, and, is there any competitions here or does the place enter any?

Dragon5379

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Equestrian on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:39 am

Well I really don't no. But I just entered in the grand pre jumping coming up in Maryland. But that is just me, so you probably just do the shows yourself she then added Maybe this year me and Storm will be qualified for the Olympics, cause last time we were, but then Storm stepped on a nail somebody left on the ground and it damaged his frog. So he was with pulled from the competition

Equestrian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon5379 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:47 am

Ok. That reminds me, I need to enter Clueless in the 3 Day Events round here. Should be good. Say, do you think Massie would like to ride Ace? I heard about Brownie and feel guilty having 2 horses to ride and she has none. She seems like a good rider She looked at Ace Oh, and there's a trio jumping competition at the Grand pre event. Maybe you, me and Massie can do it. Browni won't be up to it but she can take Ace. It goes up in height. Starts at 4 ft 5, then 4 ft 9 and 5 ft. Clue could do the 4ft 9 one. Seeing as Massie hasn't ridden Ace before maybe she could do the 4ft 5 one? That leaves you on 5ft but I saw you jumping today and you should have no problem.

Last edited by Dragon5379 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : editing bold)

Dragon5379

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Equestrian on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:50 am

Gabby nodded and said That sounds perfect! I am very exited. Cause after this show, I had no others and it will be fun to show with friends!

Equestrian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon5379 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:56 am

Okay, I'll mention it to Massie. It's in 2 weeks.

Dragon5379

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueroanie on Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:38 pm

Madison had been petting Sunrise while Gabby and Jesse were talking. Sorry to change the subject. Gabby would you be willing to have Storm be Sunrise's stud. From what I heard he has great skills and I would be delighted if he would. I'll offer 300 dollars. Madison waited anxiously for Gabby's answer.
Blueroanie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Equestrian on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:31 pm

Gabby turned her head to look at Madison. Goodness, she forgot about her! She then happily answered with Well, you have heard correctly. I will accept 300 dollars! When do you want to do it? Gabby looked at Sunrise and Storm. Everything seemed to be turning out great today, Storm got a covering offer, she is booked up in shows and most of them are with her friends, and she met a lot of people today, she thought considering Jess and Madison.

Equestrian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon5379 on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:31 am

Jess skipped out Clue's stall happily. She thought of the good news she had to tell Gabby. Jess tipped the wheelbarrow, put the fork and wheelbarrow back and walked to Gabby Heya she said I've sent the entry form off as it had to be sent back today. I put Massie's name down but if she doesn't want to do it we can find somebody else. I also put her on Ace. He's a good ride as long as you don't mindhim getting excited she made a mental note to tell Masie that and also not to kick whatever on Ace. I had to enter Clueless in a competition anyway so while I was at the postbo I sent off the entry form. I've got to go and ride now, see you around! and Jess turned and walked back down towards the door, stopping for hatlers on her way out to the pasture.

Dragon5379

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueroanie on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:48 am

Madison watched as Jess came in and out talking about the coming up shows. She then turned back to Gabby. Well probably after the shows so that Storm does his best without worrying about Sunrise and his coming foal. So whenever your free after the shows let me know. I should get going, I need to warm up Sunrise for her upcoming shows. See ya! She opened up her mare's stall, groomed and tacked her up, then headed for the ring.
Blueroanie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Equestrian on Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:15 pm

That sounds like a smart idea. I'll ride Storm aswell Gabby then brushed and tacked up Storm.

Equestrian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Equestrian on Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:15 pm

Okay, that sounds awesome Jess!

Equestrian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sawyer's_Gurl on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:27 am

Massie gripped her leg as she climbed off of brownie.OWW!She wailed.
Sawyer's_Gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon5379 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:29 am

Go back to the dorms Jess told her I'll take care of Brownie and be along in a few minutes and she took the reins out of Massie's hands and led the two horses back to their stalls.

Dragon5379

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sawyer's_Gurl on Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:05 am

Chris walked up to Jess.Hi I am Chris.

(cheak moutinan valley)
Sawyer's_Gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content