All Trails

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: All Trails

Post  Dragon5379 on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:40 pm

We had a little dipsy moment, didn't we Clue? She got spooked by a bird and got a stone in her hoof so I got it out and a helicopter flew past and she got spooked again. My girth snapped and the saddle flew off. Jess jumped off and checked the mares legs for swelling. I think you're right. A little superficial graze here but I'll dab it up, and a couple of days off and she wil be fine. I'll go for my saddle, it's OK. It won't be broken, I slowed it as it fell so I'll take Ace bareback and put it on him. I'll just sponge her off then put her on the horsewalker to walk round and cool. She'll need a rug as well. Jess dabbed up the graze, sponged Clue off, added a rug and put her on the horsewalker to cool.

Dragon5379

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueroanie on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:57 pm

Alright I'm just glad you guys are okay that could have gotten ugly. I'm Madison by the way and this is my mare Sunrise. If need anything just let us know. Maddy then groomed, washed, and put Sunrise in her stall. She then gave her an apple as a treat for doing so well on the trails and catching up to the spooked horse. Your the best horse I could ever want and you'll a foal a few months. I can't wait! She said as she stood by the door stroking Sunrise.
Blueroanie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon5379 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:45 pm

Okay. Thanks, and your mare is beautiful. And Jess took Ace for her saddle. A while later she returned, with a saddle on Ace's back and turned both her horses out in the paddock before leaving the trails.

Dragon5379

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sawyer's_Gurl on Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:15 pm

Massie posted while brownie trotted. have to get rid of jess.She is sooo annoying and is stealing her friends.She is such an out on my clique. Massie's thoughts weren inturrupted by a hissing sound.She looked ahead a rattle snake was curled up ready to bite.Brownie reared and Massie fell off.Brownie took off.Massie fell on the snake.The snake bit her leg.AHH!Massie screamed.She gripped her leg.A wild horse a wonderful white stallion Saw the snake strike at Massie agian.The Whilte Stallion reared and fell on the snake her poawed it feircely and killed it.It went over to massie and nudged her.
Sawyer's_Gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon5379 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:54 am

Jess headed Clueless onto the yearling trail as a nice, easy ride. She eased the mare into a flowing trot and sat to it as dressage practice. One thing I'll never get about Massie Jess thought Is that I give her the chance to ride my horse whilst Brownie is off and to compete in a world class competition with me and gabby as my friend, yet she just ignores me! Now that Brownie is back, maybe she would do it on her? If not, I will ask Madison. Massie is just so selfish some of the time. and Jess rode on, making the trot a canter and reaching the end of the trail. At least I've got you, Clue Jess murmured You and Ace never let me down

Dragon5379

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sawyer's_Gurl on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:42 pm

Massie screamed.HELP!She shreiked
Sawyer's_Gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon5379 on Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:47 am

Jess caught Brownie hastily and sprung lightly uon her back. She knotted Clueless's reins so not to get tangled around her legs, crossed over the stirrups and cantered back along the Horse trail on Brownie with Clueless following along behind. Both mares sensed the urgency and sped along to the place where Massie was lying on the ground. Jess attached Brownie to Clueless and asked the mares to stay, so if Brownie tried to move, Clueless would hold her ground and they would both stay in that spot. Jess dismounted and ran over to Massie. By this time the stallion had gone. Come on, Massie Jess said softly We'd better get you back. That bite doesn't look too good

Dragon5379

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sawyer's_Gurl on Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:06 pm

Massie looked in the direction the stallion ran off.
Sawyer's_Gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon5379 on Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:15 pm

Jess eased Massie onto Brownie and mounted herself onto Clueless. She rode next to Massie so she could support her back to the barn. You ok? she said That snake could have really hurt you

Dragon5379

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sawyer's_Gurl on Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:31 pm

I know but that stallion it saved me.
Sawyer's_Gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon5379 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:18 am

What stallion? Jess asked Massie, there wasn't a stallion when I got there

Dragon5379

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sawyer's_Gurl on Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:11 am

Thewhite stallon ut killed the snake.Massie said
Sawyer's_Gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon5379 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:40 pm

A white stallion? Jess repeated I have heard of rumours about wild stallions buta are you sure it was him? You had a heavy fall, Massie

Dragon5379

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sawyer's_Gurl on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:23 am

I am sure.Massie said.It was a wonderful white stallion.It was fast and complex.Massie said.The samw stallion run infrount of Brownie.It looked back but kept running.Belive me now?Massie asked.
Sawyer's_Gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon5379 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:26 am

Okay, yeah, you got me now. and they turned into the stable yard.

Dragon5379

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3