Freedom Riding School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madison's arrival

3 posters

Go down

Madison's arrival Empty Madison's arrival

Post  Blueroanie Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:09 pm

Sunrise was lead by Madison into the pasture and then started cantered around the border of it. Then galloping she neighed with joy of all the space after being in the trailer for hours just getting here. Madison was sitting on the fence watching her the whole time while wondering where everyone was at. Hmm maybe they'll be in the dorms, Well I'll find out tonight when I head to bed. Till then I should probably find out where everything is and get to know the place Madison thought.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie

Back to top Go down

Madison's arrival Empty Re: Madison's arrival

Post  Dragon5379 Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:33 am

Jess turned out Clueless for a few hourse. The mare frolicked around as usual before rolling and settling down eating. Jess watched and laughed. She loved just watching horses grazing. Maybe I should add some Walnut to her feed to help her settle Jess thought. She noticed the water buckets were looking empty so wet off to find a tap.

Dragon5379

Back to top Go down

Post  Equestrian Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:42 am

Cara let out Princey. She gave him a kiss then walked out to find her wild mustang.

Equestrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueroanie Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:20 pm

Madison had been watching everyone going about during the day. Well atleast I know some other people are here. She walked out to Sunrise and stroked her mane while she slept.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum