Freedom Riding School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Trails

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

All Trails - Page 2 Empty Re: All Trails

Post  Equestrian Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:42 pm

Grabby felt tired also. She then putted the food away, told Storm to lay flat, then she used him as a pillow. The fire was dim and almost out.

Equestrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:48 pm

Katy curled up into a ball and used the plushi surface od her hood as a pillow.

Admin
Admin

https://freedomriding.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Equestrian Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:35 pm

Gabrielle fell asleep. So did Storm.

Equestrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sawyer's_Gurl Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:13 am

Massie drunk a Neacter.She yawned and fell asleep.

Massie awoke at the start of daylight.She heard her mom's car.It was coming down the trails.Massie shook Gabby and Katy.Don't moveShe whisperd.Her mom closed the truck door.She took out a crate and a barking sound came charging aat the it found the girls and barked loud.Massie's mom came right behind it.Massie!I need to talk to you.She looked at the other two girls.Privatley.Massie's mother said.Massie nodded and fallowed her mother to the car.Tell me what happned.I want the truth Massie,not some story about elves coming and putting you there.Massie sighed.Well,Me and Katy were teaching each other things,and I was loping and somone shot brownie in the forelock.Chris called the vet,and the vet said no riding for two whole weeks!I called you to try to tell you what happend but you wouldn't listen.You said you were coming to get Brownie and me.I told katy so she chained the door to Brownie's stall up.With her on it also.I went through the back door and rode Brownie here.Gabby and Katy found me,and we stayed there for the night.Massie exsplained.Honey i am so sorry!I will get you another horse for two weeks.I promise.I will see you later love you bye!Massie's mom said,and with that they were off.Massie ran back to her friends.Me and brownie get to stay!!!Masssie yelled.
Sawyer's_Gurl
Sawyer's_Gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:35 am

Katy walked back in. "Yo Massie that your mom?" She asked making a fire. Her eyes were alert and she held a squirrel steak over the fire on a spit.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sawyer's_Gurl Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:41 am

Yep.Massie said.
Sawyer's_Gurl
Sawyer's_Gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:56 am

"Ah." She said pulling the steak off of the fire. "Sorry if this grosses you out." She said taking a bite of the steak

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sawyer's_Gurl Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:01 am

How could you eat a one beating heart?It was alive once!Massie said frowning.
Sawyer's_Gurl
Sawyer's_Gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:27 am

"I'm the decendant of a T-Rex." She grinned.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sawyer's_Gurl Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:47 am

Massie threw a stick at Katy
Sawyer's_Gurl
Sawyer's_Gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:49 am

Katy dodged the stick and did a flip with elegance. She took another bite of the meat and swallowed.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sawyer's_Gurl Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:34 pm

Carniovore!Massie teased.
Sawyer's_Gurl
Sawyer's_Gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Equestrian Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:27 pm

Gabrielle sighed with relief that Massie and Brownie stayed. She then watched the to tease each other, she was about to join in when Storm nuzzled her hair. Oh sorry Storm you have been laying down for a while! Then she got up and so did Storm. He shook himself off.

Equestrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sawyer's_Gurl Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:37 pm

hi
Sawyer's_Gurl
Sawyer's_Gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Equestrian Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:19 pm

Umm hi? Gabby said confused.

Equestrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sawyer's_Gurl Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:12 pm

I thought you were still asleep!Massie exsplained
Sawyer's_Gurl
Sawyer's_Gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Equestrian Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:15 pm

Really? I thought you would of heard me talking to Storm, and would of noticed him wondering around the cave Gabby replied.

Equestrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:56 am

Katy finnished the squirrel and nodded "I'm a MEATatarian."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Equestrian Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:32 am

Gabrielle laughed and said "Right....." then she heard a noise and looked out the cave and gasped.

Cara was getting dragged on a lead rope yelling Eclipse! Whoa! Stop! Slow Down! I'm sorry! You will be wild and forever will be wild and I will never try a stupid halter again! she yelled at the wild mustang. Prince Charming was obediently following his dragged owner at a gallop. Eclipse stopped and snorted. Thank you! Now let me get this off of you! and she slowly approached the stallion and took off the halter and lead rope. The wild stallion reared up and bolted away, deep into the forest. Cara sighed and watched her beauty gallop off. Princey nickered and nudged her back. Cara laughed and said Oh Princey! You are just...... Oh! I love you! Thanks for following me so I can get back to the stable, since this is my first day here. She then mounted Princey without a saddle no bridle and buried her head in his mane and said [b] Take me home Prince! and Prince Charming the gelding took off at a lightning fast speed.

Equestrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueroanie Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:13 am

Madison was riding Sunrise on the moderate trail enjoying the beauty of the surroundings. This is a nice place here isn't it Sunny.I wonder if there's a field around, I have been dying to gallop on you ever since we left Twin Pines Ranch. It took a while to find one but when they did they took off at lightning speed.Oh I love you so much! After they slowed down she patted Sunrise and hugged her I think we should sign up for cross-country. What do you think girl would you like racing and jumping. Sunrise perked her ears and neighed loudly. Madison laughed Well let's head back. They got on the trail and started heading back to the stables.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Equestrian Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:45 am

Gabrielle wildly galloped past them.

Equestrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueroanie Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:58 pm

Let's beat her Sunrise. She urged her on and soon enough Gabby was in site and they were gradually gaining on her. In a few minutes she was 2 ft. behind Storm. They burst out of the woods with Gabby in front and Madison right behind her. She slowed down to a canter and headed for the barn. Good job Sunrise. Storm is fast Gabby you should enter him in races you would surely win.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Equestrian Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:36 pm

Gabby looked back and noticed that Sunrise and Madison was racing with her. She smiled as they came out of the woods. Gabby slowed Storm down. She then replied with Thanks! I have thought about it, but I am concerned he could possible get hurt, or turn into a crazy nutzo horse he already is! She said laughingly. Sunrise is very fast as well, if Storm didn't get his head start she would have high chances of beating him

Equestrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon5379 Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:45 am

Jess walked into the horse trail on Clueless and narrowly avoided a low branch. After walking for a bit, Jess trotted Clue on and then cantered. Suddenly a pheasant came shooting out of a bush, startling the liver chestnut. She took off, zooming down the trails in full gallop. Jess knew it was too danerous to go this fast down a trail they had never ridden on before and tried with all her might to start the mare. Finally the mare stopped and Jess jumped off to see if she was ok. She walked her foward and the mare limped. Lame! Jess said and looked at her fore left leg before picking it up. Oh she realized Just a stone! So she got out an emergency hoof pick, plucked out the stone and put it back in her pocket. Just then, a heicopter flew low overhead and Clueless took off again, with Jess clinging madly onto the reins. Her pulls were no use. The girth snapped as it caught on a big branch and the saddle flew straight off. Jess now realised her only chance off stopping the mare was to get back on again. So she ran next to Clue's shoulder and bounced before leaping up and landing on the horse's silky back. By this time they were out of the trail and Clueless was cantering towards to arena fence. No! Jess shouted and pulled on the reins, talked to the mare, anything that would have normally got her to stop but Clueless gatered herself to take the 5ft 3 fence and flew over it before boucing a jump of 4ft in the arena and jumping over the other fence. Wow Jess thought as the mare eventually stopped and Jess dismounted. Realisation dawned over her and she said out loud My saddle! Brand new! People in the yard stared at her The girth broke and the saddle flew off and I vaulted on and I need to go back for it!

Dragon5379

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueroanie Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:06 pm

Thanks but I don't know Storm i pretty fast. Just then Madison saw a chestnut mare zoom out of the trail with a girl struggling to make her stop. Maddy shot off on Sunrise and tried to reach the girl in time but it was too late the chestnut flew over the fence a jump and the fence on the other side. She went around the arena to make sure both the horse and girl were all right. Are you okay? She said as she got off Sunrise. I can go get your saddle from the trail after I make sure you and your horse are okay. She walked around the mare and checked her hooves. everything seemed to be alright. Your horse seems fine. What happened back there?
Blueroanie
Blueroanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum